Saturday, October 4, 2014

My blogNote

I’m going to make some changes to this blog.

From the beginning it was all about my (lack) of memory, and having an online storage for all the stuff that is going to be helpful for me in the future. I assumed that it will be helpful for others as well, therefore I choose a blog and not some closed and private storage.

The assumptions are still true, but the content, which was primary software development oriented, is probably going to change, as I’m going to use this blog for my “life hack” content as well.

The blog was abandoned for a while, but this just means that I’ll have even more things to rediscover and to share.

The idea of sharing the stuff that I discover and to use some of it to generate any kind of revenue for myself is new for me, so hope it will work out with minimal hiccups…

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment